‘KBK IS GROWING!’
Looking for a job? – Find your happy place 🙂
We are looking for cool personalities and hard workers to join us on our journey as we grow and grow on our mission to change the face of fast food!!
We have concession units and other units coming up within Manchester and we are RECRUITING NOW!
Why work for us?
- Work with great people in a quirky environment
- Learn all about healthy and clean eating, nutrition and training
- Regular and ongoing training, if you’re not learning you’re not progressing
- FREE food on shift!
- 50% off food off shift
- Progress and grow with us as we expand to more units and more cities
- Today’s front of house trainee’s and tomorrows Store Managers
- Just left school? We’ll have you too – age and experience means nothing to us, we can train and mold you – providing you’re moldable. Don’t be shy!
What do we want?
- GOOD PERSONALITIES
- Can do attitudes
- Interest in fitness and health desirable
- Reliable – our sickness rates are mega LOW
- Store Manager
- Part Time Delivery Driver
- Concession Manager (smaller KBK store inside another business) Mon-Fri only.
- Chefs required at all levels
- Apprentices wanted both front of house and kitchen
- Front of House – Part time
Here are some of our staff testimonials;
Hollie Burnett – Chef
“Absolutely in LOVE with the concept of Kettlebell Kitchen helping people be healthier by eating clean FRESH delicious food and proud to now be a part of the ever-expanding team!
In the past I always found to eat healthy outside of work but then failing in my old workplace due to the menu containing mostly processed and fried foods. Feeling healthier and more energetic!
KBK food is the future!”
Claudia Lilley – Supervisor
“I have started eating healthier and more passionate about the gym since joining kettle bell kitchen. I have also lost weight and feel more motivated to stick to it with working in a positive and healthy environment.”
SPEAK TO US NOW!
Don’t waste time, instant interviews available. Ask to speak to a Manager in store. No CV needed initially.
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
No Facebook or Instagram messages please!
With protein love,