Meal Prep will provide clients with fresh meals over two collections/delivery per week for a minimum of a 4 week cycle, from your start date. Price will vary depending on the plan chosen.
- Meal Prep plans will commence on a Monday or Thursday and all collection must be made between 7am and 9pm on the respective day.
- Late meal prep collections cannot be exchanged or replaced; it is the client’s responsibility to collect meal prep on the designated days. Any uncollected meal prep will be disposed of by Kettlebell Kitchen.
- All meals must be consumed within 48hrs from the day of collection.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. Kettlebell Kitchen will not hold responsibility for the foods after it has been collected or delivered.
- Renewal payments must be made a minimum of 7 days before your last collection/delivery.
- The meal prep coordinator will contact clients from as early as 1-week prior to meal prep expiry. A review of meal prep options and selections will take place 1 week before client’s meal prep plan ends. Menu and plan prices may change and vary, at our discretion, at anytime.
- Client to disclose any dietary requirements and/or allergies to meal prep coordinator upon sign up to meal prep and/or during every review.
- Once client’s meal prep plan has started, the month must be completed. Meal plans cannot be paused during this 4 week cycle.
- Meal prep cannot be extended for less than one 4 week cycle.
- No changes can be made to the standard/shred/bulk plan once commenced – any meals you wish to skip or cancel will mean doubling up on one of the existing meals.
- Any changes to Macro plans must be given to the Meal Prep Manager 1 week prior to next collection
- Meal prep cannot be exchanged for a credit note/gift card/refund.
- All meal prep enquiries must be sent to the meal prep manager via email email@example.com