- Each standard subscription has a minimum commitment of 4 consecutive weeks, the plan is non-refundable or transferable.
- Renewal payments will be automatically made through Stripe, or a manual payment will be taken between 7-10 days prior to your last collection/delivery. Furthermore, automatic subscription renewal payments will be made every 4 weeks after
- 10 days minimum required for changes to delivery addresses, and requests to pause meal plans. We can accommodate such requests, at the discretion of your Account Manager. Requests made outside of this period may not be fulfilled.
- Plan prices may change and vary, at our discretion, at any time.
- Clients must disclose any dietary requirements and/or allergies to your Account Manager upon sign up
- Once client’s meal prep plan has started, the 4-week cycle must be completed.
- We may use any photographs of transformation images for use on our social media, internal marketing and/or portfolio
- You are unable to switch plans once your current cycle has begun, the option to change plans is available at the end of your current cycle.
- Plans can be paused at request within reason, clients must make KBK Meal Prep Ltd aware of these dates on purchase of the plan or in writing to email@example.com
- Any meals you wish to skip due to dislikes or conflict of allergens, could mean doubling up on one of the existing meals. • Meal prep cannot be exchanged for a credit note/gift card and cannot be refunded, after purchase.
- All meal prep enquiries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allergens – food allergens and intolerances – KBK Meal Prep Ltd cannot guarantee there will not be traces of the 14 key allergens listed by the Food Standards Agency in any of the meals. KBK Meal Prep Ltd cannot ensure all allergen requests can be met.
- KBK Meal Prep Ltd is not a ‘free from’ facility.
- KBK Meal Prep Ltd reserves the right to contact customer client base via email, call, text message or social media.
- All content included on this interactive service, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is our property and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
4 weekly payments
- The price charged will be automatically charged every 4 weeks from your original date of payment, unless cancelled, or changed. Minimum commitment is 4 weeks
- The price charged will be automatically charged every week from your original date of payment, unless cancelled, or changed. Minimum commitment is 4 weeks.
Advanced subscription payments
- The price charged will be automatically charged every 4 weeks from your original date of payment, unless cancelled, or changed. Minimum commitment is 12 weeks.
- Minimum commitment to subscription plan is 4 weeks, with 2 weeks’ notice to cancel.
- Advanced subscription: minimum commitment to the advanced subscription plan is 12 weeks, with 30 days notice to cancel.
- All requests of cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Deliveries will be made every Sunday & Wednesday. KBK Meal Prep Ltd uses an external courier service, DPD Group, to fulfil our delivery requirements. As our products are perishable, your delivery must be signed for, otherwise will be left safe on the premises. If the customer is not available at the time of delivery, please ensure that either someone is available to receive the goods or otherwise the parcel will be left safe on the premises.
- KBK Meal Prep Ltd, via DPD Group, aim to delivery Sunday and Wednesdays; we provide clients with fresh meals over two deliveries per week • Factors out of our control such as weather, traffic conditions, events, public holidays, courier service issues occasionally prevent us from achieving deliveries on time. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control. This may also include misrouting, consignments held or disposed of at the depot.
- If upon delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us as soon as possible and give us the opportunity to inspect the Product. If, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not up to standard, we will compensate the cost of such unsatisfactory Product to you. We will not be responsible for any Product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store correctly.
- KBK Meal Prep Ltd are not liable for losses of goods once they have left our production facility.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. KBK Meal Prep Ltd will not hold responsibility for after it has been delivered.
- We take every precaution to ensure our meals are delivered as practically as possible, however if at any point you are not satisfied with the quality of your goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All meals should be consumed within 72 hours from the appointed day of delivery.
- Meal plans start on a Monday and/or Thursday, and all collections must be made between 7am and 9pm on the respective day from the Ancoats store.
- Uncollected meal prep cannot be exchanged, refunded or replaced; it is the client’s responsibility to collect meal prep on the designated days. Any uncollected meal prep will be disposed of by KBK Meal Prep Ltd.
- All meals must be consumed within 72 hours from the appointed day of collection.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. KBK Meal Prep Ltd will not hold responsibility for after it has been collected.
Returns & Refunds
- Upon accepting delivery, if you find that any products are severely damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us immediately. We shall begin the procedure to inspect the product and may ask for photographic evidence.
- At our discretion, if we find that the product delivered is not up to our usual standard, the outcome will be decided at the discretion of the team.
- If we should issue a refund, the refund could take between 5 – 10 days.
- We require 10 working days to pause any orders.
- We are not required to refund orders, at our discretion where we see fit.